Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to the Stats Geek! In the last 10 years, I have worked as a statistician in many different industries. I served as a Sr. Statistical Consultant for a statistical software company, where I worked with many different companies on a wide range of projects. I worked in the semiconductor business for 5 years as the corporate statistician for global operations. I was published several times within the reticle industry.

Currently I work for a B2B Lead Generation Company as the Sr. Product Manager of Analytics.

This blog will cover the general use and misuse of data within business and our daily lives. I will focus more on the B2B Lead Generation, but will also talk in general terms about the struggle between data integrity and real-life situations.

No comments: